- Warranty Policy
Eagle Touch covers by 1 year limited warrantee start from the date of delivery to the customers. Any products are found to be defective during that period of time will be repaired for free or replaced by evaluation .
Custom products, OEM or the third party products will be executed per the terms made by Manufacturers.
Note: the standard Warranty do not apply to Defects in materials or workmanship occurred during normal wear and proper use, natural phenomenon, like (fire disaster ,lightning etc ) ,damaged due to misuse, abuse ,negligence ,alteration or modification.
2. Responsibilities and obligations
- Eagle Touch is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by accident due to not obey to the terms express or implied in Warranty policy.
- Eagle Touch is not liable for any form of damage including accidental, special, derivative, or similar damage or loss of profits. Any breach of contractual claims filed by other third parties against the customer, whether contractual or otherwise, does not assume responsibility for the Eagle Touch.
- Eagle Touch disclaims all other warranty conditions or statements that are not mentioned here, or express, implied, or any other.
- Exclusive terms during the warranty period
The following conditions are not covered by the product warranty
- Damaged due to accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal environment, improper storage etc.
- the appearance damage.
- product serial number or code is lost, damaged, defaced, altered or unrecognizable;
- damage caused by the use of peripherals not provided or approved by Eagle Touch.
- Damage caused by improper testing, the operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment etc not proved by Eagle Touch.
- damaged caused by improper packaging and without ESD protection
- Defects caused by external causes such as collision of objects, fire, flood, dust, storm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, fuse blows, improper current voltage or other software problems introduced into the product ;
- Damaged caused by the usage beyond the specification, for unauthorized testing, or not in suitable environment , These conditions will be determined by the Eagle Touch discretion.
- DOA (Dead-on-Arrival)
For any DOA products, customer have to contact Eagle Touch RMA Department for Technical support or replace within 30 days start from the date of delivery.